Saturday, 12 January 2013

January 12th

I smell like chicken.


So, as you know, I was at work today.
While I was there I was offered over time. 
I was looking forward to having all those days off but I took it anyway so now i'm in on Wednesday.
Not too bad really, just means I can't go to half price movies at Empire on Tuesday night since I have to get up at 5am. 
Urg, 5am.

I booked a holiday off for next month though.
For my grandad's birthday.
Thought I wouldn't get it, but thankfully I did.
I've still got some hours left to book. I don't know how many.
Probably just the 11 top up hours I have, or 10.5 of them or something.

The radio was on again today.
They played The Specials - Ghost Town as usual.
But tonight, a song I've not heard in years came on.

Jilted John - Jilted John

I recommend you go take a listen if you've not already.


Also, I helped reduce the cooked chickens down tonight.
They were all warm :3
But it was torture, we wanted chicken :( 
Oh, yeah, so this is what the first line of the post is about.


I have tomorrow off.
I'm going to go to the MetroCentre or something with my boyfriend. 
It'll be fun. 
Maybe i'll buy a snowcone.


But right now, i'm sat in my pjs and radiator heated socks. 
Smelling like chicken.
And wanting to go to sleep.


Also, i'm wondering about using this until I get a real logo?



or





Tim Today






No comments:

Post a Comment