Tuesday, 29 January 2013

January 29th - Tattooed Toddler and Daily Blog

Tattooed Toddler


What even?
Why would you do this to your kid? 
Can someone please lock her up and tattoo her conviction across her forehead?!

What is your opinion?
The general opinion at work was outrage.



--------------------------------------------------------- Daily Blog --------------------------------------------------------- 

So, I got up at 5am.
I'm pretty tired.
Not as bad as usual though. 

Back in on Friday, but my rota has been changed at some point so i'm starting three hours earlier now.


My Mam brought this home today. 




After she went to post the rest of our eBay stuff.




Oh, and I don't know who that eBay buyer thinks he is, but the way he messaged me seemed rather intimidating.

"Wots this £5.40 p&p. p&p is £1.80?"

Well. You did pay three times...

When I went to refund two of them I found that one of them has been 'reversed'. 
So now i've had to ask the guy to reverse a second one as I wouldn't like to refund one of the remaining two and then the other one be reversed! 

*sigh*



In other news my boyfriend is going to teach me coding/development something along those lines. 
That means I can make my own websites? I think?
And I have something to fall back on if I don't go anywhere in the job I have now. 

I feel so awkward. 



But anyway, two days off now.
Actually going to be really productive.
Hopefully*




Tim Today



No comments:

Post a Comment