So, I've been up since 5am.
I am tired.
Went to work this morning and ended up working on the machine that gives me a little electric shock every time my right hand/arm touches it.
I need to start paying attention because I always choose the same machine and I know it does it to me every time!
I ordered the SD card for my new video camera last night, and its been dispatched already!
Quick.
In other news, my new Famous Stars and Straps belts arrived today.
Although, they strangely arrived in a signed for package (as expected) but the Royal Mail staff didn't knock, they just posted it through the door.
But heres the strange part, the signature strip has been removed (and signed?) but I don't know who signed it!
The tracking info for it is still 'unavailable' too even though it said it'd be available when it was delivered!
Heh, I guess it doesn't really matter because I got the parcel, I just want to know who signed for it.
>.<
New belts!
I've sort of cancelled/rearranged/changed my plans for tonight because I didn't really want to waste money getting the metro, to go get food and go to maybe two shops to buy props for a shoot I don't think i'll even be doing until next week now!
So i'm going to shop for my props on Sunday because I put a holiday in for it a while back, unless my boyfriend can pick them up on Saturday.
Although, I might go tomorrow, its really the same as today because I probably wouldn't be going until my boyfriend is due to leave work.
Oh and I didn't quite realise until my friends went to Disneyland Paris yesterday that off season ride closures and refurbs are actually on a scale that large in January!
I thought the closures we had in December 2011 were bad!
I'm glad that the other five holidays i've had there were during peak season, and I don't really remember a huge amount ride wise from my first visit (non-Disney holiday) as my friends and I just shopped and went autograph hunting rather than go on rides!
We went on Madhatter's tea cups once and I think that was the only ride we went on the whole day!
Urg, I am so tired.
I need to get my brother to finish his homework tonight so I can print it etc.
Might need to rearrange my rearranged plans now, I am actually that tired!
:(
Well, its only 3:08pm and I think this blog has gotten long enough!
I'll leave you with this post, and the new Tim based section below!
Tim Today
A new segment?
Here is Tim in the box my new camera came in!
And here is the little fluff-ball just looking adorable



No comments:
Post a Comment