I had to get up at 5am for work.
But I woke up at 4 and couldn't sleep again.
I'm so tired.
I wanted to clean my room but I just can't.
My eyes are like.. closed right now.
I'll do it tomorrow hopefully.
I think i'll be spending time at the hospital too though unless my Grandad gets out early/tomorrow.
Work went ok I guess.
Wasn't many of us in so there was still loads to do by the time I left at 3.
Plus, I was packing something and it was just refusing to be packed perfectly -.-
Everything else worked fine, but these were all like, no.
I hope I finally get stuff done tomorrow!
Short blog again today, my boyfriend is on his way over when he finishes work.
Not seen him in a while due to the snow and work, but he's finally decided to brave the extreme weather and come over.
Plus he has stuff here that he needs to pick up.
Also, in other news today my 'old college' called me.
Something about a survey, they've already text me about it twice!
So I said call back in an hour, and then I didn't answer when they did.
I didn't feel nice about ignoring the call.
But I might feel worse saying "Erm, yeah, I work at a super market now. Newcastle College assigned a graphic design tutor to the photography and animation disciplines so it was never going to go well really. The guy reviewed my work in a design sense rather than by lighting and composition."
Oh yeah!
And my friend from said college posted this last night.
Its a photo of three of us during our London trip (During FD, the above statement is re: BA)
I actually really miss them :(
And Laura is missing from the photo too.
I'll get out the purikura and post about that soon maybe. :)
Tim Today



No comments:
Post a Comment