Sunday, 6 January 2013

January... 6th?

Back again!


Update on yesterday's post.

- Got to work, and my friend tells me i'm blind and missed something at the door. So I go check it out. OH! we're only getting an in store Disney store or something and they want staff!

But I can't apply, because I signed my current contract too recently :(
I don't know how permanent a fixture it will be either, so staying where I am is probably safer, and perhaps easier to move up :3 


- Manager was in with me at night, so it wasn't all bad. Didn't have to reduce the sticks, which is great, hate reducing the sticks! (Sticks = baguettes/French sticks) <Oh Lord, i'm picking up the work vocabulary.


- Finished work 30min early. Yay! But aw :( my pay next month! 



So... today!

Woke up at a normal time (8am) :3 no work til 12! Then I basically sliced bread for four hours, except the three minutes I took as a break to get a drink. Then we got to finish at 4pm rather than 5pm! Yes! Standard happenings though! 

Then on the way home, we picked up a KFC. I like KFC :3. 
But now tomorrow I have to help my brother with his homework -.- 


This is what I woke up to today.




And this is who joined me for breakfast..




...OK so they're the same per....cat. The same cat.


I finally checked my rota last night. I do have some overtime this week!
Five hours on Tuesday, which requires getting out of bed at 5am, but still. 


Looking forward to my day off tomorrow (and Wednesday and Thursday! and Sunday because i'm pretty sure I put a holiday in for then). 


I'll try to post a better and more interesting blog tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment