Sunday, 20 January 2013

January 20th - valentines planning and everything else

So, day 20. 


I can't even remember my new years resolutions/goals other than this blog, taking more photographs and going back to learning Japanese.

The blog one seems to be going well, I've not shot since the gingerbread house shoots and I've not gone back to learning Japanese yet. I'm trying to sort out my room first!


I finally got my new shelves today, but they've not been put up yet.
I've dusted off my vinylmation collection ready for their move!
But my cupcake vinylmations still need cleaning down, when they went into storage they got ink prints on them from being wrapped up in newspaper.


So, January is almost over, and i'm left planning valentines day.
I'm really low on ideas this year.
This is what I made last year, but I don't even know how much free time i'll have this year!



Its a photoframe made from three bars of chocolate, and some valentines chocolate and sweets along with Haribo hearts, alphabets and a lollypop from Disneyland Paris.

Also, I don't think they make 'E' letters. 
All I had was M's and W's and i'd bought quite a big bag of them!


Finally got some stuff listed on eBay today too. 
You can check that out here:


Its just video games and dvds at the minute though.
I hate listing so many things in one go, I listed 65 things today!
I actually would have listed more but I didn't want to list before i'd be out of work next Sunday..
Totally forgot that i've got a holiday in next Sunday!

I threw away a bin bag full of old clothes today too, I hate doing it, they're my favourite clothes but so damaged and discoloured that I've not worn them in two or three years. :(




Tim Today




No comments:

Post a Comment