..and 7 is my favourite number.
My boyfriend's too apparently. Weird.
So, didn't really do anything today.
Started tidying. It didn't go well.
Missed a knock on the door, and the parcel was delivered to my neighbour instead.
So what was it?
Only this arriving three days early.
Planning on ordering a new Class 10 SDHC for it tonight/this week along with some other stuff I need that I found in the Play.com clearance today.
I got it for during my California trip, but I'm planning on testing it out before then obviously!
If I make it to Chinese New Year and/or Sunnycon then I think i'll do a spot of recording there.
Back to work tomorrow, start at 7am! So have to get up at 5am!
I'm tired already!
Finish at 12pm though so need to finalise some plans tonight.
Oh, I also went to Staples tonight.
I love Staples, and it is sadly closing down.
There was like nothing in there.
Got my brother's presentation sorted, I think.
Just waiting on him to finalise his title and i'll burn and print it.
Hmm. Played Pokémon Black 2 again today. For about 20min or so, so the current elapsed play time is something like 36min. Thats the shortest like ever. I really need to stop buying these now that my gamer friends and I have left college and sort of parted ways.
I still didn't order replacement shoes for work.
And I still haven't gone back to learning Japanese... well.. hiragana, yes, I am still that far behind!
I don't feel that this blog has enough cat..
..so here is Tim from last night :3


No comments:
Post a Comment