Saturday, 5 January 2013

January 5th

Hey Guys!

Early blog post today.




Off to work in a couple of hours, and don't get home til near 10pm, then back to work tomorrow! So thought it'd be easier just to post before work.


I'm crazy tired already, not sure how i'll manage working til 9pm by myself!
Not looking forward to doing the reductions, sick of doing them now!
People get crazy when they see you starting them..


I ordered my new video camera last night, can't wait for that to arrive. I think i'll test it out during Chinese New Year if I go to the event in Newcastle.


Do any of you play The Simpsons: Tapped out? 
I finally got enough Santa Coins to finish the Christmas collection this morning. 
The Funzo's and Santa's Little Helper seem like worthless Characters though.


Add me if you do: elstoleno


Way too tired for today.


I think I forgot to share my photography based Facebook page on here a few posts ago, so here it is.


And my cat's page, just for fun!


Thats probably it for today. 
I'll be at work for nine hours so don't really have that much time to fit anything else in!


Hoping to order new shoes for work tomorrow night, since my left work shoe is falling apart, i've only had them for five months! 

I keep forgetting to order replacements, I did when the shoe first got a bit wrecked, but when they arrived they didn't seem to be made as well as the pair I was wearing and they weren't as comfortable either. 

Heres a picture of the shoes! 




Its just the left one. Definitely something wrong with it. 

One of the shoe laces snapped too so those aren't even the original laces. 
I'm sure the shoes were around £50 or something, so I don't think they should have fallen apart so soon.. 



No comments:

Post a Comment