I'm tired.
Its my last day off too!
Back to work tomorrow.
Back to the hospital to visit my Grandad again tonight.
So not much of a blog post today as I need to spend my afternoon sorting everything out for tomorrow.
I forgot to post about this the other day.
This is a post from my Facebook account, showing two photographs i'd recently liked on instagram.
I recommend you go and follow both of those accounts.
The first one is imnotoriouspig
and the second one is tunameltsmyheart
I've only followed imnotoriouspig for a few days, but i've been a fan of tunameltsmyheart for a while!
In other news my eBay junk is going well.
Other than that i've ordered three valentines presents and a card today.
In the next few days i'm going to finalise what i'm going to get my Grandad for his birthday too.
Well, thats all for today, I'm off to the hospital soon.
Tim Today


No comments:
Post a Comment