My weekend
So, since I work Saturdays AND Sundays, I class two days off in a row as my weekend.
So today is technically my Saturday.
The sun is shining, but i'm pretty sure its still cold.
It is currently 10:02am and I am planning on writing this blog throughout the day, as I did that yesterday and it was a bit better writing it like that.
Similar to Twitter really, and I won't miss out things I wanted to add in.
Just opened the POP! Vinyl figure of Stitch I bought a couple of weeks back.
I like POP! Vinyl but I wasn't a huge fan of the Stitch figure, its a bit.. well.. ugly.
But after I saw it in 'person' in an actual shop I figured i'd buy it because it looked better than it does online.
Its a bit big for my Stitch shelf though, and the shelf is missing two snowglobes and a vinylmation anyway so I might find somewhere else for this vinyl figure.
I still need to get a couple of photographs printed for that frame, but i'm keeping the middle Walt Disney Studios picture in the strip.
Panoramic of the shelf.
Its a bit dark, but it shows the whole shelf atleast.
Todays plan includes some California planning, tidying, cleaning?
And i'm unsure about this afternoon/night.
I don't know wether to go to Newcastle or to watch a movie, or both?
It is sunny... but it'll be dark when I go out so. Hmm.
I think i've basically decided I won't be updating the blog continuously throughout the day now.
I wouldn't have mentioned "Todays plan" otherwise really!
I'm glad the whole #cutforbieber thing is over now.
Hate how pranks cause so much drama online, especially when the drama isn't even entertaining.
I mean, from the non-bleeding cuts on the photographs you could tell they weren't some kid doing it because of the TT (trending topic for non-Tweeters!).
Although, one good thing did come from the #cutforbieber trend.
I learnt how to spell Bieber. (As many other people often wonder about the order of the 'i' and 'e' too.)
It's basically just die but with a B and a ber..
(Cut = die, get it?).
I've decided I might start to blog more than once per day.
Dated posts will continue to be like this, titled posts will be relevant to their title.
Oh yeah, I don't think i've mentioned this before.
But my instagram is elstoleno
Come follow me!
Also, it happened again.
I keep getting feedback on eBay on things I sold at like the beginning of November.
PLEASE, if you're going to buy second hand junk for your kids for Christmas at least test them out and leave feedback before then!
My feedback was positive, obviously, but if there was anything wrong with the item, I nor anyone else are going to be likely to refund you after you've had the thing for two-three months with no proof it arrived broken.
My blog lacks structure when I type it out throughout the day actually.
Last post written like this now then.
It's getting quite long too.
I'm just going to end this blog here.
I might edit it later if anything else happens but its like 2:06pm and all I'm doing is planning my holiday.
Tim Today
Maybe it needs a better title?
"Good morning cuddles"
This is pretty much all he does.
And a new video on YouTube from the sleep he had before the one pictured above.
Its a bit of a weird video..
Its also my 70th video posted on YouTube.



No comments:
Post a Comment